[ClusterLabs] 9 nodes pacemaker cluster setup non-DC nodes reboot parallelly

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Tue Jul 16 11:18:44 UTC 2024

Hi Team,

In our product we have 9 nodes pacemaker cluster setup non-DC nodes reboot parallelly. Most of nodes join cluster properly and only one node pacemaker and corosync service is not came up properly with below error message.

Error Message:
Error: error running crm_mon, is pacemaker running?
  crm_mon: Connection to cluster failed: Connection refused

Query : Is it recommended to reboot parallelly of non-DC nodes ?

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish S