[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.8-rc3 released (possibly final)

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 16:53:58 UTC 2024

Hi all,

The third (and possibly final) release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.8 is
available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.8-rc3

This adds a few bug fixes, including issues found in earlier release
candidates. For details, see the above link.

If no further regressions are found, this will likely become the final
release. Everyone is encouraged to download, compile, and test the new
release. We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't
cover all possible use cases, so your feedback is important and
appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors to this release, including Chris
Lumens, Gao,Yan, Ken Gaillot, and Reid Wahl.