[ClusterLabs] node orderly shutdown

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 06:09:34 EST 2023

Hi guys.

Having a node with a couple of _promoted_ resources - when
such node is os-shutdown in an orderly manner it seems that
cluster takes a while.
By a "while" I mean longer than I'd expect a relatively
simple 3-node cluster to move/promote a few _promoted_
resources:
redis, postgresql, IP
onto another.

Is there somewhere one can look, tweak or measure &
troubleshot, in order to "fix" this, if possible at all?

 From watching such a "promoted" node I see that as systemd
stops all services going into power-down target - it's
_pacemaker_ which as last systemd takes bit longer before
complete shutdown.
Or perhaps you have another & more than one approach /
technique to node-with-promoted-resources shutdown, a better
one?

many thanks,