[ClusterLabs] Hyperconverged 3 Node Cluster

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue May 16 10:05:43 EDT 2023

Hi,

The "Clusters from Scratch" document is a good place to start:

https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/2.1/Clusters_from_Scratch/singlehtml/

It gives a walk-through of creating a two-node cluster with DRBD shared
storage and a web server, but the intent is simply to get familiar with
the cluster tools. Once you're comfortable with that, it should be
reasonably straightforward to do what you want.

On Tue, 2023-05-16 at 22:18 +1000, adam-clusterlabs at blueraccoon.com.au