[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.6-rc2 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue May 2 15:47:29 EDT 2023

Hi all,

The second (and possibly final) release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.6
is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.6-rc2

This release candidate officially deprecates the "moon" attribute of
date_spec elements in rules, and support for nagios-class resources. It
also includes a few bug fixes. For details, see the above link.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code and language
translations to this release, including Chris Lumens, Gao,Yan, Ken
Gaillot, and Klaus Wenninger.