[ClusterLabs] [PaceMaker] Help troubleshooting frequent disjoin issue

Jérôme BECOT jerome.becot at deveryware.com
Tue Mar 21 04:33:04 EDT 2023

Hello,

We have several clusters running for different zabbix components. Some
of these clusters consist of 2 zabbix proxies,where nodes run Mysql,
Zabbix-proxy server and a VIP, and a corosync-qdevice. The MySQL servers
are always up to replicate, and are configured in Master/Master (they
both replicate from the other but only one is supposed to be updated by
the proxy running on the master node).

One cluster is prompt to frequent sync errors, with duplicate entries
errors in SQL. When I look at the logs, I can see "Mar 21 09:11:41
zabbix-proxy-01 pacemaker-controld  [948] (pcmk_cpg_membership)
info: Group crmd event 89: zabbix-proxy-02 (node 2 pid 967) left via
cluster exit", and within the next second, a rejoin. The same messages
are in the other node logs, suggesting a split brain, which should not
happen, because there is a quorum device.

Can you help me to troubleshoot this ? I can provide any
log/configuration required in the process, so let me know.

I'd also like to ask if there is a bit of configuration that can be done
to postpone service start on the other node for two or three seconds as
a quick workaround ?

Please note that the whole setup was deployed by a former colleague, and
that I'm new to Pacemaker as well.

Thank you

--
*Jérôme BECOT*
Ingénieur DevOps Infrastructure

Téléphone fixe: 01 82 28 37 06
Mobile : +33 757 173 193
Deveryware - 43 rue Taitbout - 75009 PARIS
https://www.deveryware.com <https://www.deveryware.com>

Deveryware_Logo
<https://www.deveryware.com>