[ClusterLabs] The Linux-HA site is down.

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Jun 1 11:49:58 EDT 2023

On Wed, May 03, 2023 at 11:07:20AM -0400, Madison Kelly wrote:
> On 2023-05-03 05:26, 黃暄皓 wrote:
>
>     As the title said,is it still in maintenance?
>
> I'm not sure who even owns or maintains that old domain.

We (Linbit) did host that site still,
though all of it was supposed to be "read-only", as "archive".

There was a spam attack on the old wiki software there,
somehow bypassing the "supposedly read-only" settings.

We still look into bringing it back as an "archive",
in some form or other, it used to have "good karma".

But:

> I don't think it's been used or maintained for a long time.

Exactly.
Basically it is/was unmaintained content
about software that was old ten years ago.

It really is interesting only for "history lessons",
I think the old content did not have any practical relevance
for quite some time now.

So besides being busy with more pressing things than bringing back
what I think of as an old uninteresting archive,
I also wanted to see if anyone would actually notice that it is gone.

    Lars