[ClusterLabs] FEEDBACK WANTED: possible deprecation of nagios-class resources

Mr.R 2697166484 at qq.com
Fri Jul 14 05:24:41 EDT 2023

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, it supplys some useful ideas about nagios. And, there are some questions that need to communicate.

1. Is there a specific use case for bundle? No official use case has been found so far. Could you please provide it?

2. What are the nagios plugins that pacemaker has supported in the past?  As far as I know, there are only a few naigos plugins about network,like check_tcp, check_udp and so on. Are there any complex monitoring plugins such as databases or services? Could you please provide it? If not, will you consider adding something similar? If nagios is deprecated, are there any other scripts or templates that the community might develop for to monitor virtual machines's services or databases?

thanks again.