[ClusterLabs] Migrated to corosync 3.x knet become default protocol

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Mon Jan 30 01:14:44 EST 2023

Hi Team,

In our application we are currently using UDPU as transport protocol with single ring, while migrated to corosync 3.x knet become default protocol.

We need to understand any maintenance overhead that any required certificate/key management would bring in for knet transport protocol (or) it will use existing authorization key /etc/corosync/authkey file for secure communication between nodes using knet transport protocol.

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/5963941

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/1182463

We shouldn't end up in a case where Pacemaker stops working due to some certificate/key expiry?

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish S