[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Load balancing, of a sort

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Jan 26 02:30:21 EST 2023

>>> Antony Stone <Antony.Stone at ha.open.source.it> schrieb am 25.01.2023 um
13:48 in
Nachricht <202301251348.58372.Antony.Stone at ha.open.source.it>:
> Hi.
>
> I have a corosync / pacemaker 3-node cluster with a resource group which can

> run on any node in the cluster.
>
> Every night a cron job on the node which is running the resources performs
> "crm_standby -v on" followed a short while later by "crm_standby -v off" in

> order to force the resources to migrate to another node member.

Hi!

As Ken pointed out, there are more elegant ways to do that (not to talk about
more elegant ways to rotate the logs, but admittedly there are bad applications
out in the wild).

Hard to say what your cluster status exactly is, but my favourite command is
"crm_mon -1Arfj" to check ��

Regards,
Ulrich