[ClusterLabs] Lost access with the volume while ZFS and other resources migrate to other node (reset VM)

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Apr 4 10:08:13 EDT 2023

On Mon, 2023-04-03 at 02:47 +0300, Александр via Users wrote:
> Pacemaker + corosync cluster with 2 virtual machines (ubuntu 22.04,
> 16 Gb RAM, 8 CPU each) are assembled into a cluster, an HBA is
> forwarded to each of them to connect to a disk shelf according to the
> instructions https://netbergtw.com/top-support/articles/zfs-cib /. A

That looks like a well-thought-out guide. One minor correction, since
Corosync 3, no-quorum-policy=ignore is no longer needed. Instead, set
"two_node: 1" in corosync.conf (which may be automatic depending on
what tools you're using).

That's unlikely to be causing any issues, though.

> ZFS pool was assembled from 4 disks in draid1, resources were
> configured - virtual IP, iSCSITarget, iSCSILun. LUN connected in
> VMware. During an abnormal shutdown of the node, resources move, but

How are you testing abnormal shutdown? For something like a power
interruption. I'd expect that the node would be fenced, but in your
logs it looks like recovery is taking place between clean nodes.