[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker-2.1.5-rc1 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 11:49:31 EDT 2022

Hi all,

The first release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.5 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.5-rc1

The main highlight is enhancements to the Access Control Lists (ACLs)
feature. ACLs for system groups are now supported, and ACL users and
groups may now have a name that does not have to be a unique XML ID.

In addition, crm_attribute --query, --delete, and --update now accept
regular expressions to match multiple attribute names, and --query
without an attribute name now lists all attributes for a given node.

The release also includes a few other small features and many bug
fixes. For details, see the above link.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including bin-ly, Chris Lumens, Christine Caulfield, Ferenc Wágner,
Gao,Yan, Grace Chin, Hideo Yamauchi, Jan Pokorný, Ken Gaillot, Klaus
Wenninger, lihaipeng, luckhuanhuan, Petr Pavlu, Reid Wahl, Taketo Kabe,
wangluwei, and wangmeng.