[ClusterLabs] [External] : Re: Fence Agent tests

Robert Hayden robert.h.hayden at oracle.com
Sat Nov 5 16:54:55 EDT 2022

I failed to mention I also have a Quorum Device also setup to add its vote to the quorum.
So two_node is not enabled.  I suspect Valentin was onto to something with pacemaker keeping
the watchdog device updated as it thinks the cluster is ok.  Need to research and
test that theory out.  I will try to carve some time out next week for that.

Appreciate all of the feedback.  I have been dealing with Cluster Suite for a decade+
but focused on the company's setup.  I still have lots to learn, which keeps me
interested.