[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.3-rc2 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed May 18 11:58:06 EDT 2022

Hi all,

The second (and possibly last) release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.3 is
now available at:

 https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.3-rc2

This release candidate adds a few bug fixes. The most noticeable change
is in the RPM packaging: the crm_attribute command is now in the
pacemaker-cli package instead of the pacemaker package.

For details, please see the description at the above link or the
ChangeLog in the source.

If there are no issues found in this release, it will become the final
in a couple of weeks.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including Chris Lumens, Grace Chin, Hideo Yamauchi, Jan Pokorný, Ken
Gaillot, and Reid Wahl.