[ClusterLabs] pcs cluster auth with a key instead of password #179

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Tue Mar 29 07:04:26 EDT 2022

Hi Team,

We are using hacluster to perform pcs cluster auth & for that user we doesn't set password expiry to avoid any impact PCS functionality.

But as per security best practice its not recommended to set password never expire for any OS user account , so we are planning to change pcs cluster auth with a key instead of password and then see know limitation in Clusterlab. Can we know when we can expect the fix for the below open issue.

pcs cluster auth with a key instead of password * Issue #179 * ClusterLabs/pcs * GitHub<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/issues/179>

[root at node01 ]# rpm -qa | grep -Ei 'pcs|pacemaker|corosync'
pacemaker-2.0.2-2.el7.x86_64
corosync-2.4.4-2.el7.x86_64
pcs-0.9.169-1.el7.x86_64
[root at node01 ]#