[ClusterLabs] Parsing the output of crm_mon

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 08:39:38 EDT 2022

On Fri, 2022-03-18 at 08:46 +0100, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Parsing the output of crm_mon I wonder:
> Is there a collection of sample outputs for pacemaker 1 and 2 formats
> showing all types of resources?

Ideally, any parsing should be done of the XML output generated by --
output-as=xml since 2.0.3 and --as-xml before then (the output is
identical other than the outermost tag).

The XML output is stable and only gets backward-compatible additions
once in a long while, but the text output changes more frequently and
significantly.

There's an RNG schema for it, api-result.rng (where it's installed
depends on your build; in the source repository, make generates it
under xml/api).