[ClusterLabs] Request for ideas: Cluster node summary in 14 characters

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Mar 17 11:16:09 EDT 2022

Hi!

I had the idea to display the status of a cluster node on the 14-character LCD display of a Dell PowerEdge server; preferably displaying the hostname at least partially, too ;-)

Now, what would you display, and how would you display it?

(Actually I already have something (e.g. "h18:T[3Q_]P8V"), but I'd like to get your ideas)

BTW, I also wanted to write a pseudo fencing agent that displays "Fencing..." on the LCD when the node is being fenced (hopefully it will stay there during reboot), but I realized that the documentation is rather incomplete. Most of all I don't really have a fencing-test environment...

Regards,
Ulrich