[ClusterLabs] What's wrong with IPsrcaddr?

ZZ Wave zzwave at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:24:52 EDT 2022

Hello. I'm trying to implement floating IP with pacemaker but I can't
get IPsrcaddr to work correctly. I want a following thing - floating
IP and its route SRC is started on node1. If node1 loses network
connectivity to node2, node1 should instantly remove floating IP and
restore default route,
node2 brings these things up. And vice-versa when node1 returns.
Static IPs should be intact in any way.

What I've done:

pcs host auth node1 node2
pcs cluster setup my_cluster node1 node2 --force
pcs cluster enable node1 node2
pcs cluster start node1 node2
pcs property set stonith-enabled=false
pcs property set no-quorum-policy=ignore
pcs resource create virtip ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 ip=192.168.80.23
cidr_netmask=24 op monitor interval=30s
pcs resource create virtsrc ocf:heartbeat:IPsrcaddr
ipaddress=192.168.80.23 cidr_netmask=24 op monitor interval=30
pcs constraint colocation add virtip with virtsrc
pcs constraint order virtip then virtsrc

It sets IP and src correctly on node1 one time after this setup, but
in case of failover to node2 a havoc occurs -
https://pastebin.com/GZMtG480

What's wrong? Help me please :)