[ClusterLabs] PAF with postgresql 13?

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Tue Mar 8 09:02:19 EST 2022

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 12:28:06 +0000
CHAMPAGNE Julie <julie.champagne at pm.gouv.fr> wrote:

> I didn't know the arguments order was so important. I should have read the
> doc at first! Thank you so much!!

You're welcome.

> Oh and just a last question, is there a way to prefer node1 as master for the
> resource pgsqld? I probably need to define a score on it?

I would recommend to keep the cluster symmetric to keep things simple and
reproducible. It's important. Moving the primary from a node to the other is
simple et fast enough to do it by hand with these two commands:

  pcs resource move --wait --master pgsqld-clone
  pcs resource clear pgsqld-clone

This admin cookbook is a bit outdated, but should be useful enough with no or
little changes:

  https://clusterlabs.github.io/PAF/CentOS-7-admin-cookbook.html

See chapter "Swapping primary and standby roles between nodes".

Make sure to read this page as well:

  https://clusterlabs.github.io/PAF/administration.html

Regards,