[ClusterLabs] PAF with postgresql 13?

CHAMPAGNE Julie julie.champagne at pm.gouv.fr
Mon Mar 7 09:49:35 EST 2022

The return gives nothing for the first command.
Then:

name="test-debug" host="node1" value="testvalue" for node1.

After executing both commands on node2, it gives me the following return on both server:

name="test-debug" host="node2" value="testvalue"
name="test-debug" host="node1" value="testvalue"