[ClusterLabs] corosync not starting

Christine caulfield ccaulfie at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 02:46:55 EDT 2022

On 27/06/2022 17:10, Sridhar K wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> corosync not starting , getting below error  any port number which I can
> do telnet and check similar to that of 2224 for pcs
>
> image.png
>
> image.png

The error message from Corosync is "no interfaces defined" - so it looks
like the node(s) being started can't find a name in corosync.conf that
matches the host - either by ip address or name. Without knowing more
it's hard to help further, but if the config was generated by pcs then
it might be worth posting your corosync.conf file to see what has
happened to it. I think it would be odd for pcs to generate a file on a
node with incorrect names, though I'm not pcs expert.

If you generated the corosync.conf file yourself then check that the
names in the file match those available to interfaces in the nodes
themselves. Either use IP addresses or non-ambiguous names - ideally in
/etc/hosts for reliability.

Chrissie