[ClusterLabs] related to fencing in general , docker containers

Sridhar K sriatk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:24:59 EDT 2022

Team,

Trying to test docker resource agent , getting below error , any issues
w.r.t below command ?

[root at 5e8851dac338 /]# pcs resource create test_docker2
ocf:heartbeat:docker image=nginx reuse=true  op monitor interval=30s

Docker container nginx is running
[root at 5e8851dac338 /]# docker ps
CONTAINER ID   IMAGE     COMMAND                  CREATED         STATUS
      PORTS                NAMES
3adb20c8a3fc   nginx     "/docker-entrypoint.…"   2 minutes ago   Up 2
minutes   0.0.0.0:80->80/tcp   mynginx1
[

pcs status command :
Failed Resource action
* test_docker2_stop_0 on 450196e74dc0 'unknown error' (1): call=42,
status=complete, exitreason='Docker service is in error state while
checking for test_docker2, based on image, nginx: Client: Docker Engine -
Community',
    last-rc-change='Sun Jun 19 20:51:58 2022', queued=0ms, exec=97ms

regards
Sridhar