[ClusterLabs] Required guidance w.r.t pacemaker

Sridhar K sriatk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:58:23 EDT 2022

Thanks a lot, Ken,Andrie for the time and guidance it was really helpful.

will proceed with the below approach

*[A preferred setup would be to run corosync and pacemaker on the VMs,*
*and configure bundles for the db containers.] *

I will try to get comfortable with bundle approach , referring

*https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Bundle_Walk-Through
<https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Bundle_Walk-Through>*

In above link, it's said at the start [*Configure a test cluster of at
least two cluster nodes with Pacemaker 1.1.17
<https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Pacemaker-1.1.17> or later]*
*but in the section *
Configure the cluster
 Our example needs the run-command option only because we are running
Pacemaker 1.1 inside the container:

In short, we have a pacemaker cluster with 2 nodes(i,e full stack pacemaker
installed) and a bundle that has a  docker/podman image the image has only
pacemaker-remote installed in it.
i,e Line

RUN yum install -y httpd bind-utils curl lsof wget which pacemaker
pacemaker-remote resource-agents

Is my understanding correct, or in the image built we have a full-stack
pacemaker as well.

In case of any other links w.r.t usage of bundle/examples, Please share the
same.

Regards
Sridhar