[ClusterLabs] Questions related to failover time

권오성 kwonos.kau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:30:55 EDT 2022

Hello.
I am a college student who wants to apply facemaker and corosync to
raspberry pi.
What I'm going to do is reduce the failover time of two raspberry pi.
So I have a question.
Is there a way to reduce the failover time of two raspberry pi?
I searched and found out that I can change the monitor interval of the
virtual ip, is that right?
If it is correct, I wonder what the minimum value of monitor interval is.
And I wonder what is the way to reduce the failover time if you say no.
Please give us your answers.
Thank you.
Oh! And you can email me your answer because I might not be able to see it.
My email is kwonos.It's kau at gmail.com.