[ClusterLabs] crmsh 4.4.0 rc1 now available!
XLiang at suse.com
Tue Jan 25 02:33:54 EST 2022
I'm happy to announce the pre-release crmsh 4.4.0-rc1 now available!
Changes since tag 4.3.1
- Support OCF 1.1 when detected and OCF_1_1_SUPPORT flag is on (#914<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/914>)
- Change default transport type as udpu(unicast) (#918<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/918>)
- Support multi sub-commands with --all option or specific node (#797<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/797>)
- Adjust corosync and sbd parameters according to the profile environment detected (#890<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/890>) (#842<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/842>)
- Rename hb_report as "crm report" (#883<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/883>)
- Improve crm report performance (#880<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/880>)
- Using python logging as crmsh logging system (#614<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/614>)
- Fix: bootstrap: Don't change pacemaker.service bootup preference
- Fix: log: Change the log file owner as hacluster:haclient
- Fix: crash_test: Adjust help output of 'crm cluster crash_test -h'
- Fix: ui_configure: Give a deprecated warning when using "ms" subcommand
- Fix: xmlutil: Parse promotable clone correctly and also consider compatibility
- Fix: crm: To avoid the potential "permission denied" error under other users
- Fix: ui_resource: Parse node and lifetime correctly
- Fix: ui_resource: Parse lifetime option correctly
- Fix: bootstrap: Add /etc/crm/crm.conf and /etc/crm/profiles.yml into /etc/csync2/csync2.cfg
- Fix: hb_report: Using python way to collect ra trace files
- Fix: doc: Note that resource tracing is only supported by OCF RAs
- Fix: bootstrap: adjust host list for parallax to get and copy known_hosts file
- Fix: parse: Should still be able to show the empty property if it already exists
- Fix: bootstrap: check for missing fields in 'crm_node -l' output
- Fix: resource: make untrace consistent with trace
- Fix: ocfs2: Skip verifying UUID for ocfs2 device on top of raid or lvm on the join node
More changes details please see https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/blob/master/ChangeLog
Any feedback and suggestions are big welcome!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users