[ClusterLabs] PAF recover master after crash

damiano giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:17:04 EST 2022

Ehy,

Take in account when a master node crash, you should re-allign the old
master into the slave using pg_basebackup/pg_rewind and then rejoin the
node into the cluster as a slave. This is the only way to avoid data
corruption and be sure the new slave is correcly synchronised with the new
master.
Diskless sbd need at least 3 nodes so i expect you are using classic sbd
disk shared