[ClusterLabs] Booth ticket multi-site and quorum /Pacemaker

Viet Nguyen vietnguyen1254 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:05:22 EST 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for the answer. It seems to me that the one option I am
having is one big cluster with 4 nodes.

However, i still can not understand how i could solve the issue when one
site with 2 nodes is down, then the other site along does not have quorum
so it does not work...

Can you please explain more on the approach for one big cluster? I am
opened to another other solutions either commercial or open-source if
available.

Regards,
Viet