[ClusterLabs] PAF with postgresql 13?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 04:27:16 EST 2022

On 21/02/2022 16:01, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:04:27 +0000
> CHAMPAGNE Julie <julie.champagne at pm.gouv.fr> wrote:
>> The last release is 2 years old, is it still in development?
> There's no activity because there's not much to do on it. PAF is mainly in
> maintenance (bug fix) mode.
>
> I have few ideas here and there. It might land soon or later, but nothing
> really fancy. It just works.
>
> The current effort is to reborn the old workshop that was written few years ago
> to translate it to english.
Perhaps as the author(s) you can chip in and/or help via comments to
rectify this:

  Problem: package resource-agents-paf-4.9.0-7.el8.x86_64 requires
resource-agents = 4.9.0-7.el8, but none of the providers can be installed
   - cannot install both resource-agents-4.9.0-7.el8.x86_64 and
resource-agents-4.9.0-13.el8.x86_64
   - cannot install the best update candidate for package
resource-agents-paf-2.3.0-1.noarch
   - cannot install the best update candidate for package
resource-agents-4.9.0-13.el8.x86_64
(try to add '--allowerasing' to command line to replace conflicting
packages or '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest'
to use not only best candidate packages)

How I understand that is that CentOS guys/community have PAF in
'resilientstorage' repo.

many thanks, L