[ClusterLabs] VirtualDomain + GlusterFS - troubles coming with CentOS 9

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 00:41:46 EST 2022

I haven't heard about removal of the libgfapi, so most probably ot's a packaging issue.
The FUSE mount point can be setup via a cloned Filesystem resource and there should be no problems with it and live migration should work.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 19:16, lejeczek via Users<users at clusterlabs.org> wrote:   Hi guys.

With CentOS 9's packages & binaries libgfapi is removed from
libvirt/qemu which means that if you want to use GlusterFS
for VMs image storage you have to expose its volumes via FS
mount point - that is how I understand these changes - which
seems to cause quite a problem to the HA.
Maybe it's only my setup, yet I'd think it'll be the only
way forward for everybody here - if on Gluster - having a
simple mount point and VM resources running off it, causes
HA cluster to fail to live-migrate but only @ system reboot
and makes such a reboot/shutdown take "ages".

Anybody sees the same or similar problem?
many thanks, L.