[ClusterLabs] mdraid - pacemaker resource agent

Roger Zhou zzhou at suse.com
Fri Dec 9 05:26:17 EST 2022

On 12/9/22 17:36, Jelen, Piotr wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Thank you for your quick reply,
> The mdraid resource agent works very well for us,
> Can you please tell me if there is any resource agent or tool build in pacemaker  for sync configuration file(s) such as /etc/exports for nfs service between cluster nodes without mounting shares and creating symbolic link(s)  ?

I incline to ask you describe your use case a little bit more. Without knowing
it well, my view might be not fit you.

csync2 is often used by ClusterLabs community. But it is an individual tool,
and is not part of pacemaker. https://github.com/linbit/csync2

However, you refers to /etc/exports. I guess your use case is High Available
NFS? If so, you could leverage `man ocf_heartbeat_exportfs`. But this resource
agent doesn't use /etc/exports at all.

BR,
Roger