[ClusterLabs] Cluster does not start resources

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 07:08:21 EDT 2022

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 6:29 PM Lentes, Bernd
<bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de> wrote:

> ----- On 24 Aug, 2022, at 16:26, kwenning kwenning at redhat.com wrote:
>

> >> if I get Ulrich right - and my fading memory of when I really used crmsh the
> >> last time is telling me the same thing ...
> >>

> I get the impression many people prefer pcs to crm. Is there any reason for that ?
> And can i use pcs on Suse ? If yes, how ?

I guess both is possible - pcs on Suse and crmsh on Red Hat - unsupported
by the distribution of course in both cases.
But you'll probably be most happy using what comes with the distribution.

Apologies for a potential misunderstanding I might have triggered.
Me telling that I haven't been using crmsh for some time doesn't
have to do anything with quality & usability of any of crmsh or pcs.
It solely has to do with how my CV has developed recently ;-)

Klaus