[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: Cluster does not start resources

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 02:17:17 EDT 2022

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 11:08 PM Ulrich Windl
<Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> <CAPiuu98TkxkD-Kv-ShRBWpu8iA+dnb6x=Bf4YH5ZAy5Mb-sxqg at mail.gmail.com>:
> > On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 7:10 PM Lentes, Bernd
> > <bernd.lentes at helmholtz‑muenchen.de> wrote:

> > The stop‑all‑resources cluster property is set to true. Is that
> intentional?
>
> Independent of the problem, I suggest that a better log message is created.
> Maybe like this:
> "(all resources stopped due to stop-all-resources being true)"
>
> It could repeat every cluster check interval ;-)

crm_mon already does this, as of two years ago:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/daa36877197bb9e4bf819d29e166f8729eb7351a#diff-ee3cc5319dc16418a09d00d115d8ecfc17e0176cc4480b4cf8f96e2583a48335

I'm not sure off the top of my head what (if anything) gets sent to
the logs. Do note that Bernd is using pacemaker v1, which hasn't been
receiving new features for quite a while.