[ClusterLabs] node1 and node2 communication time question

Tomas Jelinek tojeline at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 03:43:15 EDT 2022

Hi,

It seems that you are using pcs 0.9.x. That is an old and unmaintained
version. I really recommend updating it.

I can see that you disabled stonith. This is really a bad practice.
Cluster cannot and will not function properly without working stonith.

What makes you think nodes are communicating only every 30 seconds and
not often? Setting 'monitor interval=30s' certainly doesn't do such thing.

Regards,
Tomas