[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.3-rc1 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 17:33:42 EDT 2022

Hi all,

The first release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.3 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.3-rc1

Highlights previously mentioned on this list include a new cibadmin
option to show the CIB XML colorized according to a given user's ACLs,
a new multiple-active policy option to stop only unexpected instances,
improvements to the node health monitoring feature, and experimental
build support for native language translations of help text.

Other enhancements include more detailed messages for internal failures
(in logs and crm_mon failed action output), support for using bundles
with the node utilization / placement-strategy feature, and improved
monitoring of Pacemaker's subdaemons.

For more details about these and other changes in this release, please
see the change log:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/2.1/ChangeLog

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including Chris Lumens, Chrissie Caulfield, Gao,Yan, Grace Chin, Hideo
Yamauchi, Jan Friesse, Jan Pokorný, Ken Gaillot, Klaus Wenninger,
Liang,Xin, Reid Wahl, Tomas Jelinek, and Wangluwei.