[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: [EXT] Coming in 2.1.3: node health monitoring improvements

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 11:00:26 EDT 2022

On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 7:57 AM Ulrich Windl
<Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> Ken,
>
> thanks for thje explanations! Maybe it would be best (next time) if you
> present the documentation for a new feature first (as a base for discussion),
> and _then_ implement it.
> I know: People first implement it, and later, if they have time or feel like
> it, they'll document.
> However, as I found out for myself, sometimes documentation is really useful
> when you review your code some time later and wonder: "What should have been
> the purpose of all that?" ;-)
Guess what has proven to work quite well - as well efficiency wise - is an
iterative approach ;-)
Like have a rough idea - implement something incl. first documentation -
play with it - discuss it - improve documentation/implementation
through feedback ...

Klaus