[ClusterLabs] Problem with high load (IO)

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Wed Sep 29 04:20:52 EDT 2021

----- On Sep 29, 2021, at 4:37 AM, Gang He ghe at suse.com wrote:

> Hi Lentes,
>
> Thank for your feedback.
> I have some questions as below,
> 1) how to clone these VM images from each ocfs2 nodes via reflink?
> do you encounter any problems during this step?
> I want to say, this is a shared file system, you do not clone all VM
> images from each node, duplicated.
> 2) after the cloned VM images are created, how do you copy these VM
> images? copy to another backup file system, right?
> The problem usually happened during this step?
>
> Thanks
> Gang

1) No problems during this step, the procedure just needs a few seconds.
reflink is a binary. See reflink --help
Yes, it is a cluster filesystem. I do the procedure just on one node,
so i don't have duplicates.

2) just with "cp source destination" to a NAS.
Yes, the problems appear during this step.

Bernd