[ClusterLabs] cofigured trace for Virtual Domains - automatic restart ?

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Thu Sep 23 05:21:26 EDT 2021

----- On Sep 20, 2021, at 10:14 PM, kgaillot kgaillot at redhat.com wrote:

> As far as I know, only a few of the ocf:pacemaker agents support OCF
> 1.1 currently. The resource-agents package doesn't.
>
> To check a given agent, run "crm_resource --show-metadata
> ocf:$PROVIDER:$AGENT | grep '<version>'" using the desired provider and
> agent name.

ha-idg-1:/var/log/atop # crm_resource --show-meta ocf:heartbeat:VirtualDomain|grep -i version
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<version>1.1</version>

So it's version 1.1.
But there is no operation "reload":

Operations' defaults (advisory minimum):

    start         timeout=90s
    stop          timeout=90s
    status        timeout=30s interval=10s
    monitor       timeout=30s interval=10s