[ClusterLabs] cofigured trace for Virtual Domains - automatic restart ?

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Sat Sep 18 09:25:47 EDT 2021

----- On Sep 18, 2021, at 1:19 AM, kgaillot kgaillot at redhat.com wrote:

> If the agent meta-data advertises support for the 1.1 standard and
> indicates that the trace_ra parameter is reloadable, then Pacemaker
> will automatically do a reload instead of restart for the resource if
> the parameter changes.

>From where do i know that my RA supports 1.1 ?
I'm running on SLES 12 SP5 with resource-agents-4.3.018.a7fb5035-3.51.1.x86_64.
My crm does not support "crm resource reload":

ha-idg-1:~ # crm resource help
Resource management

At this level resources may be managed.

All (or almost all) commands are implemented with the CRM tools
such as crm_resource(8).

Commands:
        refresh          Recheck current resource status and drop failure history
        restart          Restart resources

> trace_ra is unusual in that resource agents don't define the parameter
> themselves, the ocf-shellfuncs shell include looks for it instead. It
> would be nice to come up with a general solution that all agents can
> use rather than modify each agent's meta-data individually, but either
> approach would work.

Bernd