[ClusterLabs] Constraint question

john tillman johnt at panix.com
Tue Oct 5 18:05:49 EDT 2021

Is it possible for a resource *not* to stop if a colocation constrained
resource stops on all nodes?

My configuration per 'pcs constraint' output:

Location Constraints:
Ordering Constraints:
Colocation Constraints:
  TheService with TheVIP
  TheVip with TheDB-clone
Ticket Constraints:

On boot, TheDB starts on a node and the other resources follow it and
start there too.  All's well.

(Understand that the scenario below is part of a testing step.)

If I stop all the mysql database clones via "pcs resource disable" I see
the VIP and service resources also stop.

So is there a way to configure the cluster so the service and VIP
resources remain running on the last node they were on when all the
databases are stopped?

Best Regards,
John