[ClusterLabs] FYI: Minor bug in crm shell (SLES12 SP5, crmsh-4.1.1+git.1630047134.803a70f2-2.65.1): Change RA name

Xin Liang XLiang at suse.com
Wed Nov 10 04:07:14 EST 2021

Hi Ulrich,

I think that because crmsh already parsed `IPaddr2` as `ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2` internally.
Anyway, I think in the output of `crm configure show`, crmsh should display complete ocf  as `class:provider:type` format, not just show the short type name
To track this, I created an issue in https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/issues/886, please give more suggestions.

Thank you!

Regards,
Xin