[ClusterLabs] (no subject)

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Nov 4 18:14:46 EDT 2021

On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 11:22 +0800, 重力加速度 via Users wrote:
> Hello, I have another new problem. Using the cluster environment
> built by centos7.4 and cprosync + pacemaker, the system runs normally
> and suddenly makes an error. The error log is as follows:
>
> How should I solve this problem? My version of libqb is libqb-1.0.1-
> 6.el7.x86_ 64. Thank you!

Hi,

The "corosync.service: main process exited" message is the important
one; everything else is a secondary effect of that. Apparently,
corosync had a segmentation fault (SEGV), which would be a bug in
corosync somewhere.

I'm not aware of what might cause that. I'd check the corosync logs for
clues.