[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: ocf-tester always claims failure, even with built-in resource agents?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Mar 29 03:03:10 EDT 2021

<CAPiuu9-+UzofbQ=TD2MS4AVjbir-EPU=bOS-7A8o9PXgixzXeQ at mail.gmail.com>:

>> So, that would be an extra parameter to the resource definition in
>> cluster.cib?
>>
>> Change:
>>
>> primitive Asterisk asterisk meta migration-threshold=3 op monitor
>> interval=5
>> timeout=30 on-fail=restart failure-timeout=10s
>>
>> to:
>>
>> primitive Asterisk asterisk meta migration-threshold=3 op monitor
>> interval=5
>> timeout=30 on-fail=restart failure-timeout=10s trace_ra=1
>>
>>         ?

IMHO it does not make sense to have failure-timeout smaller than the monitoring interval; I'd say use at least two monitor intervals; otherwise you are basically disabling the monitoring. Usually reasonable values are probably hours or days, depending on the stability of your cluster.

> It's an instance attribute, not a meta attribute. I'm not familiar with
> crmsh syntax but trace_ra=1 would go wherever you would configure a

Syntax is very easy (says the manual):
           Example:

               trace fs start
               trace webserver