[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Colocation per site ?

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 02:20:46 EDT 2021

On 28.03.2021 07:16, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
> I didn't mean DC as a designated coordinator, but as a physical Datecenter location.
> Last time I checked, the node attributes for all nodes seemed the same.I will verify that tomorrow (Monday).

Yes, I was probably mistaken. It is different with scale-out, agent puts
information in global property section of CIB.

Ideally we'd need expression that says "on node where site attribute is
the same as on node where clone master is active" but I guess there is
no way to express it in pacemaker.

I do not see any easy way to implement it without essentially
duplicating SAPHanaTopology. There are some attributes that are defined
but never set so far, you may try to open service request to implement
consistent attribute for all nodes on current primary site.

Hmm ... agent sets (at least, should set) hana_${SID}_vhost attribute
for each node and this attribute must be unique and different between
two sites. May be worth to look into it.