[ClusterLabs] [EXT] Re: ocf-tester always claims failure, even with built-in resource agents?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Sat Mar 27 20:38:11 EDT 2021

On 3/26/21 10:43 PM, Antony Stone wrote:

>> Another possibility would be to set trace_ra=1 on the actions that are
>> failing to get line-by-line info from the agents.
>
> So, that would be an extra parameter to the resource definition in cluster.cib?
>
> Change:
>
> primitive Asterisk asterisk meta migration-threshold=3 op monitor interval=5
> timeout=30 on-fail=restart failure-timeout=10s
>
> to:
>
> primitive Asterisk asterisk meta migration-threshold=3 op monitor interval=5
> timeout=30 on-fail=restart failure-timeout=10s trace_ra=1

I wrote a wrapper that allows to run single operations in "debug mode"
(basically just using "bash -x"). So before I run ocf-tester, I run the
single operations, and when they fail, I run them in debug mode to find
out. All without even having a cluster on the development machine.

Only after I think the RA is ready for production, I checkit with
ocf-tester, too...