[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: [EXT] Re: Order set troubles

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 15:16:05 EDT 2021

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:06 AM Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your help.
>
> Actually , I found a RH solution (#5423971) that gave me enough ideas  /it
> is missing some steps/ to setup the cluster prooperly.

Careful. That solution is for Scale-Out. The solution I gave you[1] is a
similar procedure intended for HANA in a Scale-Up configuration. Use
whichever one is appropriate to your deployment. I didn't think about
Scale-Out at first, because most customers I interact with use Scale-Up.

[1] https://access.redhat.com/solutions/5156571

> So far , I have never used node attributes, order sets and location
> constraints based on 'ocf:pacemaker: attribute's active/inactive values .
>
> I can say that I have learned alot today.
>

> Best Regards,
> Strahil Nikolov

Reid Wahl, RHCA
Senior Software Maintenance Engineer, Red Hat
CEE - Platform Support Delivery - ClusterHA