[ClusterLabs] fence-agents v4.8.0

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 09:41:59 EDT 2021

ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.8.0.

The fence-virt repository has been merged into fence-agents, so be
sure to give fence_virt, fence_xvm and fence_virtd some additional
testing to ensure it doesnt have any issues we havent caught in our
initial testing.

The source code is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/releases/tag/v4.8.0

The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
  - fence_gce: adds cloud-platform scope for bare metal API and optional proxy flags (#382)
  - fence_gce: support google-auth and oauthlib and fallback to deprecated libs when not available
  - fence_redfish: add diag-action
  - spec: add aliyun subpackage and fence_mpath_check* to mpath subpackage
  - spec: undo autosetup change that breaks builds w/git commit hashes
  - spec: use python3 path for newer releases

The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/compare/v4.7.1...v4.8.0

Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.

Best,
The fence-agents maintainers