[ClusterLabs] pcs resource disable/enable is taking longer time in 32 node cluster setup for all components up and running.

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Fri Mar 5 02:19:23 EST 2021

Hi Team,

We are setup 32 nodes pacemaker cluster setup each node has 10 resource so total [around 300+ components] are up and running. Whenever we perform pcs resource disable/enable command for all resource in a script it take 5-8 mins in our test lab.

If we execute same in Single node, 3 nodes and 5 nodes, it is taking less than 2 minutes. We never experienced delay up to 9 node cluster setup.

Currently, we don't have 32 node cluster lab setup to reproduce the issue and collect the logs, we would like to confirm i.e., Is there any known issues faced or similar challenges when pcs is managing the 32 node cluster set up.

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish S