[ClusterLabs] Our 2-Node Cluster with a Separate Qdevice Went Down Anyway?

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 04:48:10 EST 2021

Eric,

Token timeout really doesn't help because it doesn't affect quorum timeout.

Please follow changes as described in
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/sbd/pull/76#issuecomment-486952369 comment.

should adjust to make sure I don't run into a complicated race condition
that causes weird/random failures due to mismatched or misaligned timeouts?

Nope, not really.

Honza