[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Postgres Cluster PAF problems

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Wed Jun 30 09:19:19 EDT 2021

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:36:29 +0200
damiano giuliani <damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> the replication is async, having a look into the postgres logs seems some
> updates failed cuz no master available.

'Not sure un understand what you mean. As Pacemaker recovered the primary on
the same node, standbys and clients lost their connections for few seconds.

But you should not lose UPDATE/INSERT as the primary has been recovered on the
same node.

> i dont expect resource problems (im investingating ayway), the nodes have
> 200gb RAM , 80 cpu and alot of free hdd space.

RAM, CPU and space doesn't give you 100% security.

> how you guys suggest me to find out why the monitor timed out?

I have no idea. Look at your collected metrics or system logs to pinpoint some
heavy load or abnormal behavior?