[ClusterLabs] detecting MySQL database corruption

john tillman johnt at panix.com
Tue Jun 29 12:23:22 EDT 2021

> On 29.06.2021 18:14, john tillman wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I was wondering if there was a way I can move a resource in response to
>> corrupted MySQL innodb database?  So, MySQL service would be running,
>> just
>> the database/table I need access to is corrupted.
>
> Define "corrupted". MySQL resource agent can be told to connect to
> database and query some table. If you need something more, you need to
> first describe how you are going to detect "corruption".

Really?!?!  That sounds like just what I need.  Would you mind pointing me
to the documentation for how to do this?

In my case, the corruption would be the result of a power failure of the
node.  I presume that if that occurred there could be many possible ways
the databases could be corrupted, ie. I can't read/write from/to a table.

Thank you very much for pointing me to it!

Best regards,
John